EVV Airport Cleaning Protocols
EVV maintains a robust and thorough cleaning protocol for the terminal and all of our facilities, following the guidance by public health experts at the federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Indiana State Department of Health and the Vanderburgh County Health Department.
Our team of maintenance employees are working diligently throughout the airport to continually provide a safe,
sanitized terminal area, focusing on high touch areas like handrails, seating, escalators, elevator buttons and
restroom doors, using hospital-grade disinfectant.
Airport staff in contact with the general public have been offered and wear personal protective equipment, and employees continually implement safe, healthy hygiene best practices per CDC guidelines.
Tips for passengers to travel healthy
- Wash hands – thoroughly and frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Properly cover your sneeze / cough with a tissue
- Disinfect objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with sick people
- If symptomatic, seek medical care
If you are suffering a fever, cough or have been exposed to communities experiencing Coronavirus cases, we
encourage you to call one of these Evansville Nurse Triage Lines to begin an evaluation.
Check in with your airline for flight status and health-related updates
Tri-State Aero is focused on providing the aviation industry with a wide range of products and services.
Evansville’s Fixed Base Operator (FBO) offers Aircraft Charter, Aircraft Maintenance And Avionics,
Flight School and more. Visit
http://www.tristateaero.com to learn more about the services offered at Tri-State Aero.
Tri-State Aero, Inc.
6101 Flightline Dr
Evansville, IN 47725
As Southern Indiana’s leading fixed based operator, Tri-State Aero’s reputation for fair prices,
unmatched customer service and honorable trade practices is unsurpassed in the industry.
Airport Service Updates
- The Iron Compass terminal cafe and bar is open for business, offering carry-out and inside seating per the CDC and Governor’s orders for social distancing.
- Airport valet and shuttle services have been suspended temporarily.
- Parking lot charges/payments have temporarily transitioned to credit card payments only.
Vanderburgh Health Department
State of Indiana’s COVID-19 Response