July 29, 2021 12:00
Local nonprofit organizations are invited to join us, as we turn the airport terminal into a winter wonderland of festive trees, which compete to gain votes via social media “likes.” The two organizations with the top two “liked” trees will be awarded cash donations from EVV totaling $1,500!
- EVV will provide 9 ft. LED pre-lit artificial trees, tree skirts and signage to 12 local nonprofit organizations. Trees remain property of EVV at the conclusion of the contest.
- Trees are available on a first-come, first-reserved basis and will be assigned as we receive the tree application forms via email or hand-delivered and/or assigned day of event. Details TBD.
- Trees MUST BE DECORATED between 7a-12p, on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021. No exceptions, please. Organizations will provide their own decorations and decorating tools (i.e. stepstools/small ladders, etc.).
- All entries must be 501c3 nonprofit organizations.
- Organizations will provide full color, high-resolution logos to EVV by Sept. 30, 2021, that will be used on tree signage.
- All decorations will remain on the trees through Jan. 6, 2022, and MUST BE REMOVED and picked up by the organizations between Jan. 7-9, 2022. The airport will not store decorations.
More details will be provided to the 12 confirmed organizations once registration closes.
- The tree display will be featured on EVV’s Facebook page for the public to vote on their favorite tree by “liking” the photo of the respective tree.
- The contest will launch on Facebook on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021, and will end on Friday, Dec. 31, 2021. Winners will be announced thereafter.
- FIRST PLACE: The organization’s tree with the most Facebook “Likes” will receive a $1,000 donation from EVV
- SECOND PLACE: The organization’s tree with the second highest Facebook “Likes” will receive a $500 donation from EVV
EVV Festival of Trees - Tree Decorating Registration Form - 2021.pdf
Space is limited, so enter your organization in the tree-decorating contest as soon as possible!
Email entry form to: [email protected]
For more information, please call Leslie at 812.629.8375.
Powered by Froala Editor