October 19, 2016 20:12
Do you think your chili is the best? Then we are looking for you!
Saturday, November 5 – 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Download Updated Registration Form (October 19, 2016) or print and mail donation to: Evansville Regional Airport, 7801 Bussing Dr., Evansville, IN 47725 Attn: Leslie
Download the Registration form or print and mail
Contact Person/Team Captain ____________________________ Phone ______________ Email _________________________
_____ Team or nonprofit and if so, business or organization name ________________________________________
Teams are eligible to win a trophy and an advertising package from Townsquare Media
Individuals are eligible to win a trophy and a $300 American Airlines travel voucher from EVV
Does your chili have beans? _____ Yes _____ No
Does your chili have meat? _____ Yes _____ No
How hot is your chili? ____ Mild ____ Medium ____Hot ____ Flammable
“Best Chili” will be judged by the following criteria: the most money in your jar at the end of the tasting/judging period which closes at 1:30 p.m. – Winners announced at 2 p.m. All proceeds collected benefit the United Way of Southwestern Indiana
Reserve your booth with a $35 Donation check made payable to: United Way of Southwestern Indiana
Registration form and $35 entry donation must be received by Oct. 24.
---Space is limited; email confirmation will be sent to confirm your participation.---
Questions: [email protected] or call Leslie at 812.421.4401
- If you are using any “sensitive” ingredients such as nut based oils (i.e. peanut oil) which may cause allergic or other reactions, you must post a sign on your table identifying this ingredient(s).
- Chili must be cooked in a licensed kitchen (church, school or arrange with the airport to cook at the on-site restaurant) before arriving at the event. Chili must be cooled properly and kept cold prior to transporting. Chili will be reheated in the airport restaurant prior to the start of the event and placed into entrants’ crockpots.
- Check-in and set-up starts at 9:00 a.m.; Event starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Gloves, one table, two chairs and electricity/extension cord will be provided to each entrant. Hand-washing station will also be available.
- Please let your friends, family members and co-workers know about the event – the more people attending and voting/donating on your chili, the better chance of winning. Voting period: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Entrants and participants, by execution of this Entry Form release and discharge Evansville Regional Airport, United Way of Southwestern Indiana and Townsquare Media, Meals and More and anyone else connected to management or presentation of this contest from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by any entrant or participant to his/her person(s) and property.
Signature of Individual or Team Captain Date
Download Updated Registration Form (October 19, 2016)