May 1, 2020 11:06
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 1, 2020
For more information contact:
Evansville Regional Airport
Email: [email protected]
Evansville, Ind. - The JetStream Music Festival, taking place next Wednesday, May 6 at 5p CST, is an online celebration of music between 23 North American airports, including Evansville Regional Airport (EVV). The stream will take place on Facebook Live and will feature performances from musicians representing each city, with southwest Indiana female duo The Honey Vines, playing on behalf of EVV and the Greater Evansville Region. Each musician will have a virtual tip jar to which viewers can contribute during the stream. Support for The Honey Vines can be offered via www.paypal.me/honeyvines.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport will host the livestream from Austin, Texas,” the Live Music Capital of the World.” Austin’s Latin pop songstress, Gina Chavez, will perform and host the event.
The full lineup for the event will be as follows:
- Gina Chavez - Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Don Hicks - Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Eddy Fabrizio Castellanos - Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Jane Kramer - Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Chuck Courtenay - Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- Lauren Eylise - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Kendal Conrad - Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Chill Moody - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Julian Taylor - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Honey & Blue - John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Big Blitz - Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Key to Adam - Yeager Airport (CRW)
- Zuriel Merek - Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- John Hayes - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- The Honey Vines - Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Robin Barnes - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Rhythm Kings - Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Leah Leyva - Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Patrick Contreras - Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Tyler F. Simmons - John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Jordan Richard - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Nico Hueso - San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Tomo Nakayama - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
The stream will also highlight community organizations and resources in each city, including the local COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund of the Greater Evansville Region. More information regarding Evansville’s COVID-19 response fund can be found at unitedwayswi.org/covid-19-crisis-response-fund-of-the-greater-evansville-region/.
For more information on the JetStream Music Festival, visit: flyevv.com/about-evansville-regional-airport/news/evv-co-hosts-national-airport-virtual-music-festival-in-may. Event tag: #JetStreamFest
About Evansville Regional Airport
Evansville Regional Airport (EVV) offers competitive-priced connectivity to hundreds of domestic and international destinations with frequent daily flights to five top-rated, major hub cities - Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas and Detroit, as well as low-cost, nonstop flights to Destin and Orlando, Florida. Served by Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta and United, EVV is an easy, affordable and welcoming gateway to and from southwest Indiana, western Kentucky and southeast Illinois.
About The Honey Vines
The Honey Vines are an acoustic blend of intertwining harmonies with a sweet truth embedded in their own material. The duo consists of Andrea Wirth and Melanie Bozsa, two guitar wielding singer-songwriters, from Newburgh, Indiana. With influences that range from folk to blues to acoustic rock, The Honey Vines’ LIVE show delivers a soundscape of melodies and a message of peace, love and unity.