July 7, 2022 08:17
Local nonprofit organizations are invited to join us, as we turn the airport terminal into a winter wonderland of festive trees, which compete to gain votes via social media “likes.” The two organizations with the top two “liked” trees will be awarded cash donations from EVV totaling $1,500!
- EVV will provide one 9 ft., LED pre-lit artificial tree for decorating, that will already be set up and ready to fluff, shape and decorate, a tree skirt that must be used and a sign that must hang on the tree in a prescribed spot, labeling each tree and participating agency. EVV will assign respective trees to each registrant and/or make them available on a first come, first reserved basis. Trees remain property of EVV at the conclusion of the contest.
- Get creative! Come up with a theme for your tree and have fun with it! Repeat agencies must change theme every two years (annually is preferred to keep décor fresh and contest engaging).
- Displays must be durable and of a quality that will last for the duration of the event.
- Each tree must have a tree topper.
- Please bring your own materials, supplies (and equipment if needed) to decorate your tree. You will need your own stepladder, etc.
- Trees must be decorated between 7a-12p, on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022. No exceptions.
- All decorations will remain on the trees through Jan. 6, 2023, and must be removed by the organizations between Jan. 7-9, 2023.
The tree display will be featured on EVV’s Facebook page for the public to vote on their favorite tree by “liking” the photo of the respective tree.
The contest will launch on Facebook after the trees are decorated on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022, and will end on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2022. Winners will be announced thereafter.
FIRST PLACE: The organization’s tree with the most Facebook “Likes” will receive a $1,000 donation from EVV
SECOND PLACE: The organization’s tree with the second highest Facebook “Likes” will receive a $500 donation from EVV
EVV Festival of Trees - Tree Decorating Registration Form - 2022.pdf
Space is limited, so enter your organization in the tree-decorating contest as soon as possible!
Email entry form to: [email protected]
For more information, please call Leslie at 812.629.8375.
Powered by Froala Editor